Masonite International Corporation Reports 2021 First Quarter Financial Results and Raises Annual Outlook
TAMPA, Fla.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Masonite International Corporation (“Masonite” or “the Company”) (NYSE: DOOR) today announced results for the three months ended April 4, 2021.
Executive Summary – 1Q21 versus 1Q20
- Net sales increased 17% to $646 million versus $551 million.
- Net income attributable to Masonite increased to $47 million from $30 million.
- Diluted earnings per share increased to $1.89 from $1.19 per share and adjusted earnings per share* increased to $1.93 from $1.24.
- Adjusted EBITDA* increased to $102 million from $82 million.
- Repurchased 84,983 shares of Masonite stock in the first quarter for approximately $10 million.
“Strong residential end market demand set the backdrop for another exceptional…