Unverified report claims 15-year-old Colorado boy died after getting vaccine – FOX 31 Denver
DENVER (KDVR) — A new report in the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and Food and Drug Administration’s Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System said that a 15-year-old boy from Colorado died from cardiac failure April 20, two days after receiving the Pfizer COVID vaccine.
There are no pre-existing conditions or allergies listed. Anyone can make a report to VAERS and the reports are not verified.
Right now Pfizer only has emergency use authorization for people age 16 and up. FOX31 has contacted…