Sea Limited Reports Third Quarter 2020 Results
SINGAPORE–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Sea Limited (NYSE: SE) (“Sea” or the “Company”) today announced its financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2020.
Third Quarter 2020 Highlights
- Total GAAP revenue was US$1.2 billion, up 98.7% year-on-year.
- Total gross profit was US$407.6 million, up 100.6% year-on-year.
- Total adjusted EBITDA1 was US$120.4 million compared to US$(30.8) million for the third quarter of 2019.
- Digital Entertainment
- Bookings2 were US$944.7 million, up 109.5% year-on-year.
- Adjusted EBITDA1 was US$584.5 million, up 119.8% year-on-year.
- Adjusted EBITDA represented 61.9% of bookings for the third quarter of 2020, compared to 59.0% for the third quarter of 2019.