Dating app Bumble is preparing for an IPO worth between $6 billion and $8 billion – Business Insider
- The dating and networking app Bumble is readying to go public as soon as early 2021, according to Bloomberg.
- Bumble could seek an initial-public-offering valuation between $6 billion and $8 billion, the news agency reported.
- Launched by Whitney Wolfe Herd in 2014, Bumble has grown to about 100 million users.
- Data shows it is the second-most-popular dating app after Tinder.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.